14.11.08

♥ yeapiiii ~ ♥

HHHurayyyy =D Finish my exam d ! Yeahhh Baby ~ ~
After suffering for 3 weeHk .. nw is the end ! Muahahhaha ~ ~ ~
But somehow ... my result .. is going to be terrible .. =.=
Gao Meng ahhhh ~ ~ ~
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Haizzz ~ Pass d liao .. Nevermine XC Dun wan think bout it anymore !
Cuz ......
HOLIDAY IS COMING ! ! !
I Like To Move It .. Move It .. U Like To Move It .. Move it .. Muahahahhahahah ~
And i'm going to ...
LOS ANGELES ...
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
yeahh ~ wif my sis and my aunt ^^ happpy happppy happpppyyy =D
I have already packed everything ..
Bra .. Underwear .. Cloth .. Shoes ... But of coz the most important thing is...
MY BABY NIKON =) i muz wif my cam cam everywhere !
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Alright .. Today juz back from Time Square ..
Well .. Seriously .. I hate Time Square since the this place is fulled wif BABI ... Those ugly little babi who try to get themself into our fesyen ..
Arggggg! I wish to have a BABI-Q there .. so tat i can burn all the asshole ! XD
So i din't buy anything today .. Except i get a trolley beg .. a Tiny Little Trolley Bag XD
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Actually 2day is my P's day to .. "P" stand for ponteng ! XD me and my fren run away at 9 but actually we must back at 1 .. Muahahaha ... Damn exited when all the Pengawas tried to stopped us .. But still .. v manage to run away .. Kekekke XD
Feeling so SYIOK !!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Then back home .. Having shooting seasen AGAIN =.=
Tis time is my sis .. Stephanie .. Taking some wildlife FEEL picture ..
Of coz .. The photographer oso have some picture to upload ^^
As you know ! Leapord print is always my style ! The Only Style =)
I LoVe ♥豹纹♥ so much !!



Alright ! I wan to go to Mcdonald d !
I wan to try the DOUBLE MCHICKEN !
=)
Then Gud night!!
Muaxx To Baby Nicky !!

No comments: