3.11.08

Feuuuuuuuw .. Just finish my Sejarah Paper 1 and 2 man ~ God !! It's not as easy as i thought actually .. Damn it ..
Well .. At least i finish it before time's out .. Still .. Hurayyy ^^ Cuz done wif my Sejarah !
Yeappii ~

Basically last nite i wasn't reading much bout it .. Cuz juz came back from Penang last night ..
Still a bit blur while studying my Sejarah ~
Still missing the Penang's Asam Laksa .. Penang's Food .. Penang's Sandy Beaches .. and of coz ..
my Penang's Man ! Baby Nicky Ohhh ~ I Miss Him A Lot ! Haha ~

Okey .. Let's talk about the pictures tat i hav took ~
Mmmmmmm ~ Basically .. Still Boleh Tahan Lah xD Haha ~
Alright .. here are some of those photos tat i took ~ Check It Out ! Beb ~







This is only a few pctures lohh .. Actually i hav A LOT ~ but duno which one to choose .. So .. Sabar sikit dulu lah ha =D
Mayb 2morow when i'm free i will upload some pic pic tat i hav took wif BABY NICKY some of his botak pic .. muahahaha !

And guys .. 2morow will b my MORAl exam ! bla bla bla bla ... wat nilai .. wat penganjaran .. oh janji i HATE it lahh ! ! But .. Stil hav to study bout it .. yorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ....

ok lah ~ time's up ^^ time for me to watch Tv lorr .. hehe .. And for ur information ... I Love Astro Wah Lai Toi .. xD Aunty Channel .. muahahaha ... K lah .. Baii ! Muaxx ..

.. End ..

No comments: