8.11.08

♥The Photographic Day♥

♥ Hehe .. Juz finish my Sweet Sweet call with Nicky Dar Dar ♥
♥ Yeepiiii =D ♥
♥ Finish my photography training d =) so so so so excited when taking a look on the picture that i have took ♥
♥ Surprisingly =) Good ! ♥
♥ Love all the picture tat i have took ^^ quite satisfied with all the art work ♥
♥ I have started my shoot tis afternoon man ~ first time wearing a downside fake eye-lashes ♥
♥ Feel nice mann ! Thx to my sis tat brought me the "bulu" from Taiwan ♥
♥ Well .. Still .. My Princess Milo become my model xD but she look kind'a cool today X( ♥
♥ Alright ~ Check It Out ! ♥

♥ This 2 are not the same picture ! Look carefully on my Milo's eyes xD ♥


♥ Milo's face =.= Hahahha ♥

♥ Quite like this eye-lashes ~ Make me look like Barbie Doll xD muaahahha ♥

♥ This .. Ok gua .. ♥

♥ Try to be the Best Nikon Girl =) ♥

♥ My Brown Contact Lens =) But this pic not nice =( ♥
♥ Somehow .. i must apologize to Nicky Dar Dar ♥
♥ I'm sori tat i can't send him all the picture =( ♥
♥ The picture size is too big for me to keep inside my phone ♥
♥ I'm sorry .. Wish him can understand me .. and forgive me ♥
♥ My Dearest Nicky Dar Dar ♥
-"End"-

No comments: