24.3.09

Simon House

The Gym Day for the gang of Bandar Baru Sentul ~
Hehehe ~
Me .. Nicole .. Felisya .. Tracy .. Vincent .. Desmond .. Keong Zai .. Lai Yee .. and the owner of the house .. Simon How ~
Early morning everyone shown up and started to go to Simon's house ..
It took about 30 minutes for us to go there..
Taman Melati nerh ... T,T Far ~ Far ~
That time i oso havent have my breakfats ~ hungry hungry nerh !!


( Me n Nicole )


( Check out the Gym Room , Nicole & Me, holding my phone)




( My Desmond Didi , don'tknow why he is happy )


( This is inside Simon's house, Nicole's face is big )
Hehe ... after gym ... We have our breakfast downstairs ~
Roti Canai and Magee Goreng XD
After breakfast ~ it's SWIMMING time !!!
Everyone went down to swimming pool n have a great and happy moment there ..
Playing games where those who lost...
Must b thrown into water ... ( Tat's me =.=)

But really so happy ohh =)
I love to be with u all !!

No comments: